Meguiar’s Snow Foaming Cannon, high-sudsing Gold Class Car Wash and suitable pressure cleaner combine to provide outstanding foaming action and excellent cling to gently foam away dirt, road grime and contaminants.
- Snow foaming done right without the gimmicks
- Clean and shine with a proper car wash
- Eliminate the possibility of washing swirl marks and scratches
Most snow foaming products are just expensive pre-washes that need to be followed by regular washing with a completely different wash product! Snow foaming the Meguiar’s way is quicker and easier with no additional washing necessary. Meguiar’s Snow Foaming Cannon, high-sudsing Gold Class Car Wash and suitable pressure cleaner combine to provide outstanding foaming action and excellent cling to gently foam away dirt, road grime and contaminants. While revitalising colour, clarity and gloss ? all without stripping your vital wax protection!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quality cannon with durable brass neck and adjustable foaming nozzle
- 1-litre dispenser bottle with accurate mixing marks
- 3 adapters to suit popular pressure cleaner brands (Karcher K Series, Gerni & 1/4″ quick connect)
- Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash – 473ml
Additional adapters are available separately. For more information, please visit our adaptors page;
- SNOWAB – Suits Ryobi RPW140-G, Ryobi RPW150G, Black & Decker, AR Blue & newer Bosch pressure washers
- SNOWABA – Suits Aquatak, AGT & older Bosch pressure washers
- SNOWAKA – Suits KARCHER HD/HDS pressure washers requiring a M22 female adaptor
- SNOWAKR – Suits KRANZLE pressure washers requiring a M22 x 1.5 male adaptor
- SNOWAL – Suits CLEAN FORCE & WorkZone pressure washers
GREATER PRESSURE = MORE FOAM AND LESS PRODUCT
- Sufficient to wash up to 5 cars using a 1600 psi machine
- Or wash up to 9 or 10 cars using a 2600 psi machine
SUITABLE PRESSURE CLEANERS
- Electric or petrol powered
- Between 1450psi to 2900psi
- Excessive pressure may damage paintwork and seals during rinse-off
Nothing here? Message us and we will check for you.
Some products may be shipped via our distributors within Australia, meaning that once the order is placed we forward the order directly to our distributor. Our distributor then ships the part directly to you.
We can not guarantee the stock count from initial order placed, however can provide a stock amount prior to an order placed. Please note, stock availability is subject to change.
Orders may be dispatched in Partial Shipments. Multiple parts in one order may be shipped from different suppliers within Australia.